This year for Thanksgiving, my family had a fantastic 100% cruelty-free vegan dinner! Lately my family has been cooking SOS free, which means no added sugar, oil, or salt. Everything was amazing!
I didn’t take any individual pictures of things, but this gives you a main idea. Our dinner included:
- Stuffed Acorn Squash – after cutting the acorn squash and half and baking them in the oven, we stuffed them with Herbed Wild Rice & Quinoa Stuffing
- The Herbed Wild Rice & Quinoa Stuffing was also a side dish for more stuffing!
- Veggie Bites from Happy Herbivore Light & Lean
- Everyday Mushroom Gravy from Everyday Happy Herbivore
- Walnut Brussels Sprouts
- Mashed Potatoes made in the instant pot
There was also a Field Roast and Bread Stuffing that was not gluten free that my family enjoyed.
For dessert we made two amazingly delicious pies. Both pie crusts were made using the crust recipe for the Pumpkin Pie. (Sorry there isn’t a picture 😦 I was too excited to dig in!)
I loved how even the pies were healthier than the traditional kinds, but were still so flavorful! I feel like with these pies, I get to actually taste the flavors of the pumpkin and the apple and not just sugar.
I haven’t been posting a lot lately because I have been mostly making smoothies (which aren’t always the prettiest) and eating raw, but now that it is starting to get colder out, I most likely will be cooking more and will start adding more recipes up here again. And now that I am eating mainly SOS, expect MANY more of those recipes to come too!