Yesterday, I posted the recipe for the Double Chocolate Avocado Cookies. Today, we are changing the recipe up a little and including some peanut butter!
This recipe was adapted from here:
- 1/3 cup mashed avocado
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (I used Peanut Butter & Co. Mighty Maple)
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tbsp agave
- 3/4 cup GF rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine avocado, peanut butter, the flax egg, and agave and mix together.
- Stir in the oats and baking powder.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls (about the size of 1 tbsp) and place each on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18-20 min.
These taste just like a peanut butter cookie except with some secret healthy ingredients!
I made 23 cookies. I am roughly estimating that each cookie yields approximately 70 calories and 2g protein.