Another recipe for overnight oats! I know it’s a little early but this will be perfect for fall with the pumpkin. Then, depending on if you wake up in the morning and it’s a warmer day you can eat it immediately straight from the fridge cold, or if it is a chilly morning you can warm them in the microwave for a few minutes first.
This recipe was adapted from here:
- 1/4 cup gf rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coffee
- 2.5 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp ginger*
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon*
- 1/8 tsp cloves*
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg*
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup, or to taste
- optional: 1 tsp chia seeds (I added this to make it thicker)
- Brew coffee. (I just made extra in the morning and set aside 1/3 cup for this recipe.)
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or bowl and stir to combine. Cover and put in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, eat cold or warm.
* Alternatively, you can use 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice.
The flavor of these oats were perfect in the morning. This variation will be eaten a lot this fall!