I had another yogurt parfait for breakfast this past week, this time with blueberries! I followed the same recipe as my other two yogurt parfaits, Peach Yogurt Parfait and Cherry Yogurt Parfait, just switched up the fruit.
- 1/2 cup yogurt (I used Silk vanilla soy yogurt)
- handful of blueberries
- granola (I used this homemade Light Granola)
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Stir chia seeds into the yogurt.
- Layer the parfait however you want. I added blueberries, then yogurt, then granola, and repeated.
- If desired, sprinkle additional chia seeds on top!
I should try combining different fruits together sometime!