I mentioned a few days ago that I was really enjoying yogurt parfaits in the morning for breakfast, but I have only put up one recipe so far, my Peach Yogurt Parfait. I thought I would share today another yogurt parfait recipe with a different fruit I used, cherries! I have been really enjoying cherries lately, so sweet and juicy! I have been eating them plain, dipped in Nutella, and in this yogurt parfait!
I actually followed the exact same directions and used the exact same ingredients, except of course replacing the peaches with cherries, but here’s the recipe:
- 1/2 cup yogurt (I used Silk vanilla soy yogurt)
- handful of cherries, quartered and pitted
- granola (I used this homemade Light Granola)
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Stir chia seeds into the yogurt and prepare cherries.
- Layer the parfait however you want. I added cherries, then yogurt, then granola, and repeated.
- If desired, sprinkle additional chia seeds on top!
Once again, this parfait can be for breakfast, a snack, or a dessert!