It’s my birthday!!! So of course I made my favorite chocolate pie!
- 1 12 oz package of silken tofu (I used Mori-Nu)
- 1 10 oz bag of chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life. Chocolate Dream is another vegan brand)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, blend the silken tofu until creamy.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave in 30 second increments.
- Add the melted chocolate chips and vanilla extract into the blender with the tofu and blend until well mixed and smooth, scraping down the sides with a spatula as needed.
- Pour into a pie pan. Place in fridge for at least 2 hours before eating to allow it to firm up. The longer the pie sits in the fridge, the thicker and richer the pie gets!
The best thing about this pie is it is so simple and who doesn’t love a delicious chocolate pie that is super easy to make. It means there is time to make it again and again!
This recipe yields 8 servings. One serving yields approximately 205 calories and 5g protein.