I was in the mood for pizza but always have regular cheese pizza (I make it with daiya). Before becoming vegan, I used to love making barbeque chicken pizza, so I thought why not use tofu instead of chicken by turning the tofu into “chicken” nuggets. This is how I made my pizza:
- Marinate tofu in Bragg’s Liquid Aminos for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice tofu into squares and cover tofu squares in gluten free bread crumbs (This makes the “chicken” nuggets.)
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes on greased baking sheet.
- Flip tofu squares and cover with the remaining marinade from earlier. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cover pizza crust in barbeque sauce, top with daiya cheese, and tofu nuggets. Bake about 10 minutes in 375F oven (or according to the directions for your pizza crust.)