I have one more St. Patrick’s Day recipe, a green dessert I adapted from this recipe I found online. I changed the recipe around quite a bit. Here’s how I made my Grasshopper Pudding Parfait:
- 19 ounces silken tofu
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup agave
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- small handful of spinach (for the green color) or you can use green food coloring
- 8 or more crushed cookies (I used a brand by Kinnikinnick called Kinnitoos Chocolate Sandwich Creme)
- In a blender, add all ingredients, except crushed cookies, and blend until smooth.
- Assemble the parfait by layering cookie crumbles and pudding.
- Top with cookie crumbles.
- Chill in fridge for at least an hour before eating so the pudding firms up.
This recipe makes four servings.